AVA Risk released an investore presentation. In it there was a FY2021 guidance, Strangely, the announcment was not marked as market sensitive. Perhaps there is an earlier announcement, but I am yet to find it. Here are the key takeaways:
1) Forecast Q1 2021 revenue: +$15.5m - up 58% on pcp.
2) Positive cashflow for Q1 2021, and an improvement on the $0.9 M reported on pcp. It will likely translate into $3-4 millon in positive cashflow for the quarter.
3) Repeated the IMOD $11.7M revenue forecast to be booked in FY2021 - remember, this is 100% gross margin licencing fees.
4) AURA IQ pipeline is reproted to be +$49M, with another 6 proof of values deployments underway. Forecast recurring revenues for this new product in FY2021.
5) $14.6 M backlog as at June 30, 2020. It was just $6.0 millon a year ago.
AVA Risk are on track otearn +$60M in revenue this FY, and around 15-20% profit margins. IT still looks remarkably cheap at this price.
DISC - I HOLD ( a lot)