Dealsmate
2 weeks ago

Thanks Mauombo.

I don't find your comment on superseeded products particularly useful for investors. If you read my thesis, it primarily resolves around the latest version of the watch, the Adventurer and future iterations. I agree with you, 3G networks are slow and outdated. In fact they are all being removed in the coming years and 3G products will be redundant. I was sitting on the sidelines until this latest product came out for the same reasons. The latest product has now been endorsed by Telstra and will be rolled out them across the country this month. This gave me the conviction to get involved.

Also, in my thesis, it talks at length about competitive landscape and Apple's entrance into the arena. Whilst not saying this investment is for everyone, you might find it interesting. Further, on your other comment, phones have not "won", this evidence seems anecdotal?. KCD's are winning and growth being experienced is exponential. You'll see this discussed in my thesis, too.

Thanks for your well wishes on the investment, and your input. It's always good to hear what other investors see and I never mind being alone on a investment.

Dealsmate
2 weeks ago

Hi Mauombo, 

Thanks for your note. Did you give the latest Spacetalk Adventurer a try, released in December 2020? They have upgraded from 3G to 4G and it has been much more successful. Customer reviews have improved dramatically.

Thanks,

Dealsmate.

MAUOMBO
2 weeks ago

no - mine were the one before that

the device market has moved on since these guys came up with their idea...and phones won.

phones just have so much more functionality and nothing compares with apple watch for a watch form factor

good luck with this - I just can't see how they will do well in the long run