Forum Topics MRNA onshore Australian production
TycoonTerry
3 years ago

Can someone point me towards any companies looking at this? Big incumbent providers would have to be frontrunners but I am sure that some smaller companies have announced they are looking at this, I just cannot recall. 

Given that the Gov flagged this as important, and potentially allocated money (im not sure) this could be a good sector to look closer at. Overnight Moderna gained FDA approval for an RSV (cause of croup and resp illness) virus in USA and looking at potentially combining this into a vaccine with season COVID booster shots to increase uptake! 

Any help? 

Chagsy
3 years ago

Another option is to invest in Pfizer via a Chi-X TRACR

https://www.chi-x.com.au/tracrs/tcxpfe

These seem to be really under-utilised. Basically instead of going through the hassle of buying shares on the US exchanges, you can buy a TRACR here in Australia. So much easier. So you can directly choose Berkshire Hathaway or Apple etc.

here's a list:

https://www.chi-x.com.au/tracrs

Pfizer just increased the cost of it's COVID vaccination by 25%. 

mmff
3 years ago

Rhinomed (RNO) OTCQB (RHNMF) have today announced its "FIRST GOVERNMENT RHINOSWAB ORDERS FOR LARGE SCALE SARS-CoV-2 TESTING.....

Rhinomed has leveraged its deep expertise in wearable nasal medical devices to develop a novel nasal swab that is easier, and more comfortable to use. Interim results from a recent comparison study (n= 204) being completed at CWZ and Radboud University Medical Center, a leading teaching hospital in Nijmegen in the Netherlands are in line with the previously announced user study results and showed participants' strong preference for the Rhinoswab when compared to the traditional nasal swab:

? 89% of respondents preferred Rhinoswab to the Nasopharyngeal swab

? 98% of respondents felt no pain with Rhinoswab vs 48% with Nasopharyngeal swab

? 98% of respondents needed little or no guidance when using RhinoswabTM....

So this is another stck to look at...