Forum Topics Merewether Capital Launch
steno
3 years ago

Thanks, registered my interest today. Also bought some ARC a few weeks back when the deal was announced. Hoping to add more if the price comes back down. 

Wini
3 years ago

Hey guys,

I have no intention in turning Strawman into a marketing vehicle, but Andrew has graciously allowed me to make a post to say we have launched a website for Merewether Capital (merewethercapital.com.au) where potential investors can register their interest.

Appreciate the support and back to stock commentary!

Noddy74
3 years ago

Nice one Wini.  I was looking for the website the other day when I was doing some DD into ARC and couldn't find you.  I knew it couldn't be far away.

Strawman
3 years ago

Exciting stuff. Congrats wini!

Wini
3 years ago

Correct mate only wholesale. The costs to run a retail fund is absurd, basically uneconomical for a microcap fund.

shadow
3 years ago

@Wini pardon my ignorance - what is the classification of a wholesale investor / minimum investment amount?

shadow
3 years ago

Thanks @Maaxweell. Appreciate the explanation!

Noddy74
3 years ago

Is this the first time a Strawman screenshot has made it into an AGM presentation (ASX:ARC - Australian Rural Capital)?

54970d890a1e3b2779bdf74c1fc8087f7c32f4.png

Good luck with the launch next month Wini. Brave choice to use a personal photo in your promo material...

ac56b222ddca8431708776a4464ec3dd4cd532.png

Strawman
3 years ago

Well spotted Noddy74 -- that's quite cool!

A belated congratulations!

Out of interest, I've noticed the address for Merewether capital is in Dallas, Texas.

Are you planning to move to the USA? (Or have you moved already)

mmff
3 years ago

Hey Stuey727

You are looking at Merewether Investment Management, not Merewether Capital,

Wini, my congrats to you....go man go!

Cheers

mmff

Wini
3 years ago

@Noddy74 Classic! Can confirm my post lockdown body not in the best shape so maybe a few laps in Merewether Baths wouldn't go astray...

@Stuey727 Merewether Capital based in Newcastle, best city in Aus!