Forum Topics BOT BOT ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Last edited 7 months ago

$BOT responding to their ASX speeding ticket on yesterday's price action.

ASX Announcement

Yesterday's 14% jump was on the back of reasonable volumes just under 8m shares, indicating not a lot of sellers willing to get out ahead of the imminent FDA annoucement.

Given that the AGM was on Monday (with no online attendance option I am aware of), I wonder what Q&A took place and whether this led to some attendees to top-up. I wish online options were mandatory!

For example, I wonder if anything was said about discussions on the label, which could be a leading indicator?

One way or another, this one should see some further price action in the next week or two! If the result is positive, I'd like to double my initial holding, but buying discipline on price is important and I think I'll limit the order at $0.40, notwithstanding @Nnyck777's eye-watering valuation well beyond that.

Disc: Held in RL and SM

Nnyck777
7 months ago

Speeding ticket slowing momentum today. Motley fool referred to it as a “Cannabis stock” today as well. My goodness this stock is poorly understood. At the precipice of an FDA approval in less than 6 days and the drug has nada to do with CBD. Botanix is a dermatological company - It’s on their website.

Ha ha @mikebrisy steep valuation my reasoning will be right of wrong - who knows. I agree over 40c on FDA approval likely and climb from their once revenue pathways becomes more clear and verified.