Forum Topics XRF XRF Bear Case

Pinned straw:

Added 7 months ago

Well it appears that my days as a valued member of Capital IQ pro are numbered

I've been blocked from looking at the most recent estimates

But I still managed to find that XRF had received a downgrade from an unknown broker. My guess it is Euroz

Revenue downgrade of 9%

de4d7330ca5cc6effda51661270e2a2f0f80ab.png

Sentiment changed to hold

82dd18542d1a106ea67735a5e941b3d6d638b0.png

Price target maintained at 1.22

Since Aug 2023, XRF has dropped more than 9%

[held]

edgescape
7 months ago

Correction: The downgrade was from Cannacord and not Euroz

Canaccord Genuity downgrades XRF Scientific Ltd to 'hold' with a price target of AUD1.22 - Investing.com India

I don't have access to the full report:

An analyst from Canaccord Genuity downgraded XRF Scientific Ltd (ASX: XRF) from 'rating-text-spec-buy' to 'hold' with a price target of AUD1.22 from a prior price target of %currency%%price%.

Prior to this rating, XRF Scientific Ltd had 0 buy ratings, 1 hold ratings, and 0 sell ratings.

For consensus analyst estimates and price targets on XRF Scientific Ltd, click here. For more news on XRF Scientific Ltd, click here.

XRF Scientific Ltd's stock price closed at $1.110. They are up 2.3% in the last month and up 60.870% in the last 12 months.

According to Investing Pro, XRF Scientific Ltd's fair value is $1.099, a downside of 5.652%. XRF Scientific Ltd's fair value comes with a medium degree of uncertainty, according to InvestingPro.

I noticed a fund also exited recently in August at the peak which explains the selloff. Hopefully they are wrong and these prices are good value.