Forum Topics TG1 TG1 Bull Case

Pinned straw:

Added 5 months ago

Ida Valley Lithium Project Priority Lithium Targets Confirmed TechGen Metals Limited (“TechGen” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide an exploration update across its 100% owned Ida Valley Lithium Project located 50km north along strike from Delta Lithium’s Mt Ida Lithium deposit and 100km south of Lion Towns Kathleen Valley deposit in Western Australia. The Ida Valley Project comprises two granted Exploration Licences, E29/1053 and E36/1015. The Ida Valley Project lies within the northern sector of the NorsemanWiluna Greenstone Belt.

STRATEGIC HIGHLIGHTS

➢ Expert geochemical modelling of 1,219 previous soil samples now completed to assess the projects prospectivity for LCT style pegmatite occurrences.

➢ A total of 16 targets of interest have been identified with two Priority 1 targets (Northwest & Central) and three Priority 2 targets. The two Priority 1 targets are anomalous for Li and supporting pathfinder elements including Cs, Rb, Nb & Ta.

➢ The targeting study was undertaken using quality multi-element soil data levelled with respect to regolith type with anomalism defined as values >90th percentile.

➢ The soil targets straddle an interpreted regional fault between Monzogranites in the southwest and Gneissic Granites to the northeast with greenstones (mafic/ultramafic units) along the interpreted central fault zone.

➢ Soil anomaly peaks of 144.5ppm Lithium and 49.8ppm Caesium.

➢ 500 soil sample pulps from previous gold testing have been re-submitted for multi-element assay. These samples are located between the Central and Southern target zones.

➢ 41 pegmatite rock chip samples from the Northwest and Southern areas also currently being assayed. 

RodRocket
5 months ago

I had a, I wish buy in the system for $0.099 this morning and got lucky with 303030 units at the open.

RodRocket
5 months ago

I sold them already while I was infront.

It's not really possible to replicate my trading on Strawman.

I'm now considering repurchasing them.