Forum Topics CU6 CU6 Bull Case

Pinned straw:

Added 5 months ago

CU6 has really been on a tear recently

Apart from the latest report from Wilsons shared by @Bear77, there was also an earlier update on the SeCURE Therapy trial for Cohort 2. Although there were only results from 3 patients, the update on page 1 looked promising but as usual I brushed it off

The more significant part is on page 2 where I have highlighted the update where patients has had radiogland therapy with not much success but has showed progress in the SeCURE trial

c08f8d273151c6ab01d2bbdbd6ec608f685d58.png

While the radiogland therapy is not named, we can probably guess that the one they could be referring to is either Novartis (Pluvicto) or maybe others from Lantheus (can't think of the name) or Telix (TLX591)

In either case, the news seems significant enough to justify the current rise.

However this is still early stage with only 3 patients tested (cohort 2). And still a "science experiment" with no revenue till 2026 and why I've held back on putting any more in CU6. Seems fairly priced now.

[held]

topowl
5 months ago

#bearcase maths.

An increase in Christmas beers and lunches on Sydney's old boy circuit = increased share price.

sorry, I couldn't help myself.

all in fun.

(i keep hearing about clarity from the same people who spoke about lbt..not a good thing).

i do see a correlation though between the lunch thing and share price.