Key take aways:
1) ARR up 28% (17% constant currency) on prior quarter to $6.65 M.
2) 9% growth in paid users over quarter.
3) Bash burn of $632k with cash balance of $3.69m
4) top 10 partners account for 71% or revneue down from 75% prior quarter.
5) ARPU grew 7% over the quarter.
6) customer churn fell to 3.2%.
Info-tech Research group recently released a report on 7 vendors offering email backup solutions, including Dropsuite. The review gave rated Dropsuite as the clear winner. The peers included industry heavies such as Veritas and Commvault.
Interestingly, a recent similar Gartner report did not even include Dropsuite in the review, and rated Commvault as the overall best offering......
To be well rated against their peers is promising, but it alone does not guarantee service providers will push Dropsuite compared to bigger names.