Operatinoal update. Key takeaways:
1) FY 2020 revenue of $6.626 M, up 60% on prior year.
2) SAAS ARR now $2.36 M, up 69% over the past six months.
3) RCubed SAAS business wins contracts with Kinross Gold, South32, Sibelco, an Orano. ove rtge past 3 months.
4) K2F cashflow positive, with $660K of positive cashflow for the quarter, with $600k improvement on pcp.
K2F report a strong pipeline, and anticiapte making further announcements in realtino to new contacts over the next 6 months.
K2Fly announced a partially underwritten options deal today. It looks dodgy.
Underwriter appears to have also been an optionholder, and included a sub-underwriting clause in the agreement. This could allow other optionholders to participate in the underwriting at a discount, and being awarded additional options in the process. Free money at the expense of other shareholders. It also gives the appearance of a quid pro quo between the board and K S Capital, assuming K S Capital (or intersted parties) are optionholders.
Looks like the antics of a pump and dump. I have written to the chairman for clarification.
It may be a completely legitimate business, but this options underwriting deal is a red flag.
1) Invoicing of $1.61M fo rthe quarter (up 92% on pcp
2) New contacts wins with Gold Fields, Newmont, Soth 323, Vale, Sibelco, and Kinross Gold. SAAS contract extension from Anglo Gold Ashanti. THAT IS A LOT OF WINS OVER 4 MONTHS.
3) ARR now at $2M pa, growing at +200% pa
4) SAAS revenue now represents 52% of reveue. The transition to SAAS revenue will mask underlying growth IMO.
5) TCV now at $6M, growing at +800% pa.
6) North America sales team established and off to good start wiith Newmont ans Kinross Gold sales.
7) Significant interst reported from NYSE companies in the RCubed platform due to US SEC regulation changes coming inot effect on January 2021.
8) only $800k in the bank, but Board expects K2F to be cashflow positive for Q4. This is being assisted by:
It looks like the board is keen to avoid a CR. If K2F can continue winning work at its present rate (16% per month!), they may not need to do so, but it is a close call.
DISC: I hold a starter position (<1%)
1) 3 of the top 4 iron produces now use a K2Fly product.
2) 5 of the top 10 gold producers now use a K2Fly product.
3) serving 460 sites worldwide.
4) Management report they have the only off the shelf solution for achieving the new SEC compliance requireents of NYSE listed companies.
5) 30 NYSE listed clients attended webinar earler this week, and are looking for a solution to their problem in Item 4 above over the next 6 months.
6) Q4 is traditionally the strongest quarter, with a promising sales pipeline.