Forum Topics BrainChip Holdings Ltd General Discussion
slymeat
2 weeks ago

Just a reminder about the monthly BrainChip 'This is our Mission' podcasts--the next one is out May 4, at 4:00 p.m. U.S. PDT (that's 9am May 5 AEST)

BrainChip Talks with Rob Lincourt of Dell Technologies in Latest Monthly Podcast

Edge devices, neuromorphic computing and beneficial AI among the topics covered in sixth episode of ‘This is our Mission’ series

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210502005045/en/

Lincourt and Telson discuss a wide range of topics including how people will consume AI in the near future, how devices at the Edge can process data without being attached to the network, how neuromorphic computing will affect industries such as manufacturing, and security of devices and applications.

I do like this "outside looking in" approach. Especially because it requires industries to articulate their interest in Akida.

Pmonkey
a month ago

REON.  I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU'VE SAID HERE.  THE SAME CAN BE SAID FOR WEEBIT NANO.  THEY COMPARE FAVORABLY, THOUGH IN MY OPINION, WEEBIT'S PRESENT AND FUTURE CHIPS WILL ADDRESS DIFFERENT FUNCTIONALITIES AND LARGER ADDRESSABLE MARKETS.  THIS IS A VERY ADVANTAGEOUS POINT TO HOLD  DEVELEOPMENT COMPANIES IN THE SEMICONDUCTOR SPACE., ESPECIALLY SO IF THEIR CHIPS ARE EFFECTIVE.

Dealsmate
a month ago

Nice bear case, Reece.  I also enjoyed your contrarian views on AVA, keep up the good work!

You could also throw in some operational matters, like the CEO leaving abrubtly with no meaningful explanation to the market.

ag11
a month ago

Thank you for your measured response, Bear.  And the time you invested.  I understand your agenda is very different to mine and I respect that.

Yes, not being able to have, or even provoke, a good argument is frustrating. 

But please let me leave you with one quote to push the boundaries of your comfort zone...

"If You Invent a Breakthrough in Artificial Intelligence So Machines Can Learn, That Is Worth 10 Microsofts"

That is attributed to Bill Gates.  See If You Invent a Breakthrough in Artificial Intelligence So Machines Can Learn, That Is Worth 10 Microsofts – Quote Investigator

Good luck and/or good outcomes.