3 weeks ago

Morningstar also have one allows for filtering by all the expected parameters

https://www.morningstar.com.au/Tools/StockScreener

MAUOMBO
3 weeks ago

I use stock doctor

Scherobi
3 weeks ago

I have just spent a bit of time looking at Stock Doctor as part of its 14 day free trial - it is very good and rich in information and analysis. It is a paid subscription p.a. or multiple years and can also have a pay by the month option too. Whether I could part with the $1800 for a 1 year membership I'd really have to think through

raymon68
3 weeks ago

yes Stock Doctor is good tool. It is educational 9 golden rules mythology. Financial health rule 4 to with debt/ equity, charting to get you into and out of trades SDmax and SDTSR stop loss method. This would not get you into APT for example. This investing is quantative you set-up the risk parameters. aggressive growth momentum vs value. and you can compile youre trading activity n dividends ready for tax assessment.

Scherobi
3 weeks ago

@raymond68 yeah those rules are quite insightful in their own right. I also found that you can download a whitepaper pdf "The Golden Rules" from the Lincoln Indicators website here (https://www.lincolnindicators.com.au/stock-doctor/) which goes through the rules and how they're applied. A good bit of free education for anyone wanting to do a bit of reading alongside their 14 day trial ???

Scherobi
3 weeks ago

I am about 5 days into my Stock Doctor trial and I was pleased to see that today some free 'coaching' (training and familiarisation) webinars are made available too. I do intend to join in on a few of them as they seem to only take 1 hour at a time. But I can say I am becoming a bit of a fan of the product which is Stock Doctor

gellybelly5
one year ago

hi 

have you tried Incredible charts? ,the free version is  limited ,but for $10.00 month you get all the asx

cheers

AlphaAngle
one year ago

Thanks for the reply but I am more looking for screening of fundamentals rather than TA.