Forum Topics Welcome to the new Strawman!
Strawman
4 years ago

We've just launched a raft of new features and enhancements, and we think it'll give a big boost to the user experience.

As with all new releases, there may be a few small bugs that slipped through the net. If you spot anything odd, or just want to offer some constructuve feedback -- be sure to let us know below (or, if you prefer, you can email us at admin@strawman.com).

Strawman
4 years ago

Thanks Droid. Lots of cool stuff still to come!

Bear77
4 years ago

Great to see individual lodged trades removed from the newsfeed. That's a HUGE improvement, particularly now that there are thousands of member and many of them are lodging quite a few trades at a time. No more having to scroll through that lot looking for some useful content. It's always there - it can just be hard to get to some days. My hip replacement operation went very well yesterday and after a night in the hospital's CCU I'm down in my own room now and recovering well. But I won't be typing any long straws this week I'd be guessing. Should be back home - where my desktop computer is - by Friday. I'll keep an eye out for more of those improvements Strawman.

AUROPAL
4 years ago

Like the new look! Glad to see the site keeps improving.

Rapstar
4 years ago

Wow, you can do everything you need to from the front page. It really reduces the friction. I also love how the trade notifications are separated out, as that was really de-valuing the experience IMO. Great work Andrew. I have noticed there are less straws and valuations generated than there used to be (that may be untrue - perhaps the trade clutter gave me that perception). Hopefully, you can find a way to incentivise users to put their theses & ideas on the platform.

Strawman
4 years ago

Thanks Rapstar. We're in the process of building out a much stronger incentive scheme (i'm pretty excited about it). Hopefully will be launched in the next 3-6 months...