Forum Topics NVX NVX Price query

Hi MrProcure,

I find it a bit easier to discuss things in the forum as opposed to the straws. In response to " 24/8 up 12.5% and I dont know why???"

There have been no announcements.

My best guess is it's building off the continued Tesla hype, people are starting to catch on to it, or it has to do with information getting out about a week ago of Tesla's battery guy Jeff Dahn's son working for Novonix - further fueling the Tesla-Novonix rumours. Jackson Dahn (Jeff's son) was recently promoted to director of engineering for Novonix.
It could also have to do with people in the know catching on to Novonixs' patent for Dry Particle Microgranulation (DPMG). Please see my straw for an explanation. DPMGs potential commercial applications is outside my scope but could have big implications across a variety of industries.

I do know a friend of mines pay subscription has jumped on NVX in the past month and I have a feeling another big name small cap subscription service may have recommended it recently to paid subscribers as well which could explain the price rise.

As they still have not delivered their first product (scheduled Oct) and generate minimal revenue from their battery division it's all still speculative at this stage.

Hope that helps.