Forum Topics What's going with the ASX??
Advent
2 weeks ago

Mr. Market seems to be doing really weird things, is he having trouble with the value of technology? 

Esquatcho
2 weeks ago

Definitely out of favour outside of BNPL and fintech. I guess it will turn around eventually. Like usual, just gotta invest in quality companies and if you do that, now is probably a great time to be buying tech!

elpaso96
2 weeks ago

Look at US tech, raining cats and dogs on the downside. Australia inherits US financial market problems. I concur with @Esquatcho buy what you think are the best, hold during the volatility and if you believe in your thesis where the fundamentals have not changed then increase the position.

Rapstar
a week ago

10 year bond yields have risen sharply in the past 2 weeks. High growth company valuations can suffer as valuations are reliant on future profits, and when you raise your discount rate (10-year bond yield +risk margin), their valuations are severely impacted. Something to be mindful of. They are pushing 1.5%. If it goes above 1.5%, all hell will break loose. I don't think it will happen because I don't think the Fed will let it happen. They can't afford to let the market crash while the economy is so fragile, risking a deflationary death spiral.