Forum Topics August Monthly Meeting
wtsimis
3 years ago

Morning Straws really enjoyed the first monthly meeting .

Insight into all companies discussed was very useful in assessing the case to invest and at what level.

Thanks Andrew Great start keep up the great work.

Look forward to learning more each and every month. 

Vandelay
3 years ago

My 2 cents worth - Just finished watching the meeting replay this morning. I thought the length was great and the time for each of the CEOs was just about right. Regarding Owen and Claude, I liked how Claude was questioning and presenting opposing views on Owen's stock pitch. And i thought that would have been great as a whole segment, where someone brings along a stock pitch and then another other guest or community can jump in with questions or opposing views for a deep discussion on a particular stock. 

Overall I thought the meeting was great. Well done Andrew!  

mushroompanda
3 years ago

I tuned in a bit late, but really enjoyed the session. Q&A with the slid.do and voting worked very well - a definitely keeper.  Lots of great questions asked. The roundtable with Owen and Claude was also a lot of fun. 

One suggestion on the quirky side - Have a Strawman member that's bullish about the company's prospects provide a company introduction and bull case!

Alpha18
3 years ago

Really enjoyed the first meeting. Would love a longer Q & A for non-CEO guests too, felt it was a little short but overall a great start