Forum Topics Upstreet accounts and Moonshot
reddogaustin
3 years ago

Recieved the following from Upstreet today. Bold is my doing.

////

Thank you for being a valued Upstreet member. We are reaching out to inform you of an update to the Upstreet PDS (Product Disclosure Statement). 

The key changes include:

• Opportunity to gift someone shares via our new product: Upstreet's Share Gifting.
  • Added Phillip Capital as our international custodian to bring you the option of gifting international shares through Upstreet's Share Gifting, or winning international shares through Upstreet's free game, Moonshot.
  • Added capability to offer share rewards in New Zealand. Yes, Kiwis. We will be coming to NZ in the near future!
  • Spoiler alert: Soon you will be able to "contribute your own money", which means that you will be able to buy/sell shares through Upstreet. 
  • To make all of the changes above possible, we have updated our fees: $1 fee for every $1,000 you purchase in shares. 
  • It's still free to receive shares (e.g. from Marley Spoon) or to receive a share gift through Upstreet. However, something's gotta give, so we have added a withdrawal fee of $1 per $1,000 withdrawn. The withdrawal fee is taken from the withdrawal value. 
  • Changes to our fee structure will not take effect until at least 30 days from today. 

You can access the updated PDS, including further details of the updated fees, here.

If you require any clarification regarding this document, or have any feedback, please email us at support@upstreet.co.

reddogaustin
3 years ago

Strawman awards arrive in Upstreet?

Hi All. Did anyone else submit their monthly strawman rewards to Upstreet? Do we know how long it will take to process? Is four weeks too long?

Bear77
3 years ago

Yes, I submitted mine to Upstreet very early in September and haven't heard anything from them at all to date (now October 3rd).

AlphaAngle
3 years ago

Mine was pending on the day and processed next business day

callawood
3 years ago

Hi all

I submitted on the 3rd sep and it went through on the 25th. I'm down 0.07c in IOZ 

Strawman
3 years ago

Upstreet transfers should normally be done within 24-48 hours. If you notice any delay, shoot me an email and I'll get it sorted ASAP.

reddogaustin
3 years ago

@Slats.

That was the problem! I had clicked the redeem button in Strawman, but had not clicked 'open the upstreet app' - which once I logged in there, linked the accounts.

Thanks!

Bear77
3 years ago

Upstreet issue now sorted.  They have emailed me this afternoon that the transactions (last month and this month's awards) have been used to buy shares in my Upstreet account.  I had opened an account with Upstreet in early August, but apparently had not linked it to Strawman.com until yesterday (08-Oct-2021).

Noddy74
3 years ago

I had a similar issue.  I contacted Upstreet and they sorted it out in a couple of days. 

I've also played Moonshot a couple of times and am now the proud owner of 5 cents of Adairs and a whopping 10 cents of Wesfarmers...you could glaze my nipples and call me Rita!

Noddy74
3 years ago

I just won a whole dollar of Baby Bunting on Moonshot.

Chop my legs off and call me Shorty,

Chagsy
3 years ago

I'm up to 42c of Baby Bunting already - there's no stopping this train!

AlphaAngle
3 years ago

https://use.foldapp.com/r/CCWJEYFW

Combine moonshot with fold app and get paid to go to the toilet.

reddogaustin
3 years ago

Hi Strawpeople,

I created my upstreet account today in anticipation of all the strawman awards I will earn.

And I discovered Upstreet offers a game, called Upstreet Moonshot, you play once every 24 hours. And. And. You win free fractional shares between $0.01 and $100.00. Daily. For free*.

I won $0.06 worth. Multiply that by 365 = $20 per year. Multiply that by 40 years and you have $800 free dollars, for playing a game, that you can do on the loo each morning!

Do with this knowledge, what you will.

*Internet "free", so probably not free, I didn't read the T&Cs, probably before signing over my first-born. hahhaha.

Rocket6
3 years ago

I have had Upstreet for a few months now. I am a Marley Spoon customer - my partner and I get a delivery every Saturday morning, with 4 x meals for the week. It makes our life MUCH easier with us both working full-time and saves the inevitable conversation of 'I am not sure what we should do for dinner this week'. Upstreet have a partnership with Marley Spoon, so every week we earn fractional shares (2% of the purchase value, with double share rewards for 10th purchase). The investor nerd in me loves it! Over a few months we have accumulated 16.21 shares in Marley Spoon. A really cool way of rewarding ongoing customers if you ask me. 

Our main debit card is linked to Upstreet too - so whenever we buy from another one of their partner-brands, the same deal will apply and we will earn fractional shares. Their partners are listed here, and include some notable companies: for example AliExpress (ASX: FANG), Bing Lee (ASX: FANG), Catch (ASX: WES), The Good Guys (ASX: JBH). 

Duffshot38
3 years ago

Ok team what is your biggest Win playing Moonshot?  I have hit a massive $0.40 a couple of times now and have accumulated over $5 in addition to the Strawman balance.  Feeling wealthy.

reddogaustin
3 years ago

haha me too!

$0.40 is the biggest spinner for me. Not so for the other spins - sitting on a total princely sum of $4.15

Rocket6
3 years ago

I hit a 0.50 cent spin a few weeks ago, i couldn't believe my eyes! I am now a happy Booktopia customer - who would have thought :-)

CHill
3 years ago

Being in WA I can't claim the Moonshot Rewards :( (SA or NT are illegible also) must be something to do with "gambling" regulations I'd assume. I guess I'll have to keep playing incase this ever changes.

reddogaustin
2 years ago

Though I would gloat, as I just won $13.00 of Telsa shares via Upstreet Moonshot. It is possible to get above $1 winnings!!!!