Forum Topics Results earnings calls
Mujo
2 years ago

Agree with @Noddy74 re Tikr for transcripts is probaby the best and worth the cost given everything.

You can listen to some calls on Quartr (app) as well on the go which good with large caps, best at US stocks but I think they will add small caps too if you request it.

Otherwise check openbriefing Open Briefing - Home if the company uses Link to relisten as a share registry and some companies also often some do put it up on their corporate investor websites eventually.

Slew
2 years ago

A big shout out and thanks to all the sm’s who have reported back on earnings calls commentary, it is greatly appreciated.

It's impossible to listen in on all the companies that you hold an interest in, so thanks again.

GavCo
2 years ago

Does anyone know a good resource to listen to previous earnings calls? As mentioned by @Slew its impossible to listen live to all companies on your watch list.

mikebrisy
2 years ago

As far as I know recordings are not generally issued. (Be good if they were!)

Sometimes transcripts are available, sometimes communicated on ASX, often not.

My newsfeed on marketscreener.com often let me know when a transscript is available - they oftern appear a few days after the call.

So from my perspective it is all a bit random. I'd also appreciate any intell. on how to do better on this score.

Noddy74
2 years ago

I use TIKR to get transcripts of the calls. I've got the paid version and I'm not sure what the free version now gives you for the ASX (if anything).

Also, they don't cover every company but more than you might expect, including some nanocaps. I think I requested they start covering one and from memory they did.

Dominator
2 years ago

To add to @Noddy74 tips for TIKR. I copy-paste the TIKR transcript into Microsoft Word and then used the read aloud feature. In case you prefer a voice (computer voice I should say) to reading thousands of words worth of transcript.

Duffshot38
2 years ago

I use an app called Quatr which does a pretty good job of this but doesnt have all companies