Forum Topics Livewire Small Cap Picks 2023
Mujo
2 years ago

The 10 most-tipped small-cap stocks for 2023 - David Thornton | Livewire (livewiremarkets.com)

You could argue this is the hot stocks with retail at the moment - mixed bag from these in terms of performance in 2022 though.

e803332f3a3968417e618a0a1182bbfb8b62b9.png

usually dont pay much, or any notice to lists like this. however, thsi caught my eye, are we in a bear market? because this is a real bull market list. i suppose the green theme is the only one of the last bull markets hot spots not fall over and retial have herded into it. persoanlly id go the other way. soem of the indistrial micros are showing the best value they ahve for quite a while. at these prices you will get sustainable and large rewards for picking the successful biz models, imo. 2023 could be a year for putting together a quality micro/small industrial portfolio.

Mujo
2 years ago

Agree, I think resources have clearly been the rage the last 12 months and industrials have been smacked.

Remorhaz
2 years ago

Well to follow up on your idea regarding small cap industrials this Livewire article released the same day posits "Why small-cap industrials are well positioned for long-term investors"

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/3-small-caps-with-investing-s-winning-trifecta-quality-value-and-growth