Forum Topics Shout out
Strawman
2 years ago

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to @mikebrisy -- mate, the stuff you're posting is top shelf.

https://strawman.com/mikebrisy/activity

Silky84
2 years ago

Not only is the analysis succinct and top class- the honesty and self awareness displayed in the “my takeaways” sections add an entire new layer of validity to the analysis. agree absolute top drawer stuff

mikebrisy
2 years ago

Thanks @Strawman (and also @Silky84 ).

I appreciate the recognition. I've always kept these notes privately. The SM platform just allows me to make them available to the community, in return for access to lots of great content from the fellow StrawPeople. Knowing others are going to read your work does make you "up the game" a bit.

I have to admit, QA/QC is tough at results time, as there is just so much going on. For example, I've just come of the Richard White concert, while in one room $EML is recording and in another room $EVS is recording. The eagle-eyed among you will have noticed I referred to Focus on Furniture as Fantastic Furniture (another business altogether) in my $ADH note. The error made me smile, as it was a freudian slip that I didn't see until later - it was the highlight of that result after all.

Anyway. Onward and upwards.