Forum Topics How Money Works - TMF Podcast
Trancer
one year ago

I was listening to @Strawman rant (again) from about 20 mins on last Friday's podcast and he made a couple of references essentially to the complexity of the system.

Not sure about others here, but I have some great friends who are pretty smart that struggle to understand the basics and as a result have managed to formulate some wierd and wonderful opinions about causes of current economic challenges, largely driven by what they see in the news or their social eco chambers.

Whenever i'm asked for opinions about this kind of stuff, I usually recommend them to the following links which I thought i'd paste here:

Cold Fusion - How the 2008 Financial Crisis still effects you

Cold Fusion - Who controls all of our money

Cold Fusion - Who controls all of our money - A quick follow-up

I know there will be better resources out there on this, but the content is well pitched to a lay-person and it's also Australian.

FYI, some other great media on his channel too.

Cheers,

Oh and @Strawman , please don't stop ranting. Certainly from a housing perspective, we need to hear more of it!

Strawman
one year ago

No chance of that @Trancer -- Shouting into the void and yelling at clouds is a compulsion at this point :)

I agree that the Cold Fusion YouTube channel is decent. Some good stuff there.

JPPicard
one year ago

Thanks for sharing Cold Fusion @Trancer ; didn't know about them, I dig it.

Very much in agreement with you; few things are as refreshing as a nice Rampage rant on a Friday.

Trancer
one year ago

#This