Forum Topics TLX TLX Bear Case

Pinned straw:

Added 10 months ago

Telix sudden fall was due to downgrades across the board

b19e76aefe769aa894aa400046c814b8cccf3b.png

I'm still doing my own figures

Anyone got ideas on how to covert Operating Cash from activities in the quarterly to Ebitda? Feel free to share.

[held]

Rick
10 months ago

Does this help @edgescape?

Operating cash flow tracks the cash flow generated by a business' operations, ignoring cash flow from investing or financing activities. EBITDA is much the same, except it doesn't factor in interest or taxes (both of which are factored into operating cash flow given they are cash expenses). Both EBITDA and OCF add back depreciation and amortization. Overall, both look to determine how well a business is generating money from its core operations. More in the link below:

https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/012015/what-difference-between-cash-flow-and-ebidta.asp#:~:text=Operating cash flow tracks the,given they are cash expenses).

edgescape
10 months ago

Yes that's the one I saw as well

I got 19m EBITDA for the June 1H23

ab81f6635793b8825b111d22f4e3a5922f0389.png

It was a miss according to the analysts. They were expecting slightly more.

Although I have the updated estimates, I don't have the full report so I'm guessing their opinions and expectations.

Gross profit also came below expectations I guess due to increases in input prices. Hard to say if it is a buy at this level, Not surprised if this can go lower unfortunately.

Some target prices maintained. From the call, EU approval of Illucix might come later half of this year. TLX-250 FDA submission to come later this year. Probably news from these will provide some catalyst.