Forum Topics Lithium Universe Limited (LU7)
Summer12
one year ago

After a 10 year hiatus former Altech Chemicals CE Iggy Tan makes a comeback as Non-Executive chair of newly formed Lithium Universe Limited (LU7).

https://www.lithiumuniverse.com

Building a Lithium Future

Our objective is to construct a Lithium Project in Québec with utmost speed, and to assist Canada facilitate the transition towards cleaner energy.

Volta mining changed direction and under the leadership of Gernot Abi they had a disastrous attempt in the E gaming space, changing names and directions several times eventually settling on Mogul. After countless Cap raises and some high profile names on the board including Canva co founder Cameron Adams, Kate Vale of Google and Spotify along with Michael Rubinelli formerly of Disney ans EA games, they just couldn't seem to get traction or any success.

Mogul has again pivoted back to mining becoming LU7.

They have raised $4.5 million from the prospectus issuing 225,000,000 million shares at 2c after a 20:1 consolidation from Mogul.

https://www.lithiumuniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Lithium-Universe-Prospectus-June-23.pdf

I now own LU7 as part of the restructure, I am happy to state that i know next to nothing in the Lithium space, as Andrew often says " Outside my wheelhouse".

Would be Interested to hear peoples thoughts on Lithium as a whole and any Options on LU7.

Not sure on peoples thoughts, however as a newly listed company you would think LU7 would want to get their name out there - Maybe Iggy could chat to us not just about his company but the Lithium space as a whole.

Disc Hold

edgescape
one year ago

@Summer12

Although Iggy is known for his work at Galaxy Resources, his most recent performance with Altech (ATC) has been mediocre. He is probably spreading himself a bit now that he is working for Lithium Universe as well.

With reference to James Bay, I think lots of people are making James Bay look better than it should in my opinion

The area looks wet, remote and rugged. And in winter it will be hard doing work in the area with cold weather hindering operations.

I've circled the Patriot Battery's James Bay tenement (yellow) in blue. You can see it is a fairly large area if you look at the 100K scale bottom left. Unfortunately I could not get roads in there.

95d5a60f50edcf73325447cd090e874ade3df3.png

Here's a close up of Patriot Batteries project. You can see a few lakes and rivers around some areas so I think it will be wet during the colder months making exploring difficult. However I could be wrong as I don't have first hand experience. But I know from relatives that Toronto/Ontario can be miserable so it will be the same for James Bay. I do remember RFR (Rafaella Resources) had a nickel project here and they didn't make much progress maybe due to weather/seasons.

dd1b7cae910e987f982f10636a796b0046f61c.png

On a positive there is some infrastructure

994e8aeb62bd19e207c91a18f5a4a7dd1c4240.png

Another positive is the WA tenement. But it is still early stage and I'm not sure about the geology? Somehow the colour shading of the tenements look different to Mt Marion and Bald Hill which could mean different rocks.

27592415c3d34c38dee48bc5e84945ecb1d145.png

I think I've spent enough time on this. However I hope this helps.

@Strawman , LU7 - Lithium Universe is missing as well although maybe that is because the market cap or share price is too small (around 5c now)

Strawman
one year ago

@edgescape so it is!

I've manually added, so it's there now.

Summer12
one year ago

Your a bloody legend @edgescape thanks for this.

edgescape
one year ago

You can thank Capital IQ Pro for the maps

Quebec is a nice place and very scenic by the way.

Roads are great, but getting from one place to another in a car can be a real trek.