Forum Topics TVN TVN Guy Dubelle

Pinned straw:

Last edited 8 months ago

Have to wonder what is so special about this TVN that RBA former deputy governor Guy Dubelle resigns from his CFO role at FFI (Fortescue Future Industries) for a non executive role here and not a bigger company.

Given this is not an executive position I think the 33% rally is a bit overbaked.

Reckon Andrew Forrest might be having a bit of a think right now with all these executives leaving FMG.

Meanwhile might be worth doing some research into TNG's projects.

mikebrisy
8 months ago

I’ve been doing some work on Vanadium Batteries … very attractive tech for grid scale batteries, and Australia has leading resource position. Don’t know anything about Tivan … quite a few small caps in the space.

edgescape
8 months ago

First warning comes to my mind is the Vanadium supply is controlled by Russia and China

I thought I'd put a trade in strawman here but I don't hold IRL because I see a couple of concerns in their refining project that I need to look into.

This coup from TVN trumps the move by Beament from Northern Star to Venturex which I was quite fortunate to experience.

I thought someone of high calibre like Guy Debelle would have joined a better company than TVN.

I'm sure few strawpeople can think of a few here in the small or mid cap space and are hence just as confused as I am.

Unless he is privy to some information which the public does not know about yet.