Forum Topics TVN TVN Guy Dubelle

Pinned straw:

Last edited 11 months ago

Have to wonder what is so special about this TVN that RBA former deputy governor Guy Dubelle resigns from his CFO role at FFI (Fortescue Future Industries) for a non executive role here and not a bigger company.

Given this is not an executive position I think the 33% rally is a bit overbaked.

Reckon Andrew Forrest might be having a bit of a think right now with all these executives leaving FMG.

Meanwhile might be worth doing some research into TNG's projects.

mikebrisy
11 months ago

I’ve been doing some work on Vanadium Batteries … very attractive tech for grid scale batteries, and Australia has leading resource position. Don’t know anything about Tivan … quite a few small caps in the space.

edgescape
11 months ago

First warning comes to my mind is the Vanadium supply is controlled by Russia and China

I thought I'd put a trade in strawman here but I don't hold IRL because I see a couple of concerns in their refining project that I need to look into.

This coup from TVN trumps the move by Beament from Northern Star to Venturex which I was quite fortunate to experience.

I thought someone of high calibre like Guy Debelle would have joined a better company than TVN.

I'm sure few strawpeople can think of a few here in the small or mid cap space and are hence just as confused as I am.

Unless he is privy to some information which the public does not know about yet.