Forum Topics GSS GSS Broker report

Pinned straw:

Added 10 months ago

@Bradbury you may be interested in this report I came across. Still looks like they will need a cap raise but if the FDA approval goes through GSS will probably make a run.

GSS-20200912-FDA-submission.pdf

Bradbury
10 months ago

@nessy I have exited my position in GSS awhile back after they failed to meet their May submission deadline. (After many other missed targets). I still follow the progress and agree that their may be a temporary bump in the share price if they get FDA approval. What also led me to exit my holding was the fact that even though GSS already has approval for their test kits in regions outside of the U.S, their non-covid sales have been fairly flat and international sales penetration hasn't grown. I think there still may be an opportunity if they can deliver on the U.S sales targets, but for now the risk / reward profile isn't for me.

Bradbury
10 months ago

@nessy I have exited my position in GSS awhile back after they failed to meet their May submission deadline. (After many other missed targets). I still follow the progress and agree that their may be a temporary bump in the share price if they get FDA approval. What also led me to exit my holding was the fact that even though GSS already has approval for their test kits in regions outside of the U.S, their non-covid sales have been fairly flat and international sales penetration hasn't grown. I think there still may be an opportunity if they can deliver on the U.S sales targets, but for now the risk / reward profile isn't for me.