Forum Topics CYC CYC FDA Approval

Pinned straw:

Added 7 months ago

Cyclopharm finally receives the coveted FDA Approval for Technegas

No Trading Halt

Interesting. Does that mean Trading Halt going into FDA approval for other listed cos bad news?

Anyway patience has been rewarded. 180m potential opportunity level unlocked.

Next step is achieving the "Beyond PE" objective.

ee25c609ade0dd756528b0be38c9f3e25f348c.png

Wish I held more but always need to think about the potential for disappointment when you have binary outcomes.

[held]

Jimmy
7 months ago

.....yes....seems to me edgescape whenever there's a trading halt called on receipt of such info it's more often than not "bad news" and conversely the opposite applies...nonetheless this is great news...it'll now be interesting what our market thinks.

edgescape
7 months ago

@Jimmy Thanks. Seems to me we finally learnt something about FDA for a change apart from what this may do to the share price

However I think gains will be limited as the price has been going up for the past week. 180m PA is a small market but my understanding is Technegas is a disruptor that could easily take a majority of the PE market.

I think it's why not many people interested in CYC especially with the past disappointment of rejection. Further evidence by the small amount of likes on the straws. Much like what happened when I covered IPD Group.

Hopefully now everyone could forget about that and look forward to next steps.

Jimmy
7 months ago

@edgescape actually wouldn't mind too much if price action is a little subdued....hopefully a "top-up" opportunity.

edgescape
7 months ago

I can see many stale holders were keen to head for the exit.

But you can't put a price on learning how FDA approvals are announced properly on the ASX by following this stock.

edgescape
7 months ago

One thing I still need to check is the current GM% of technegas outside the US and use that to value the US market.