Forum Topics AZS AZS Risks

Pinned straw:

Added 7 months ago

Large selldown after metallurgy results were released. A few points

• Appears HLS/DMS was not a success and need to use floation
  • Iron content head grade over 1%. Need something below that
  • Recovery using floation is over 80% for 5.6% Li2O and Fe of 2%

0901906aa2e48e4af09e9b6e0d7c20a4573e2e.png

Azure to look at further removal of Fe using Magnetic separation. And there was mention of Ore sorting -orange flag?? etc.

Results bit disappointing. But still early days..

Today some drill results also were announced. No trading halt and the intersects were good but not as amazing as the first discovery announcement

d40aba5a17e8f5fd49afeeab88e4390b1ce03a.png

Area 3 looks promising, Area 2 however is small.

The results and metallurgy further prove that there are still challenges faced in increasing the supply of Lithium, even for large significant discoveries such as Andover.

Have also noticed in IQ Pro, a past director that retired 2 years ago and a few other large holders has sold about a few weeks ago. If only I picked that up last week!

Given the recent price action and events, I took the opp to exit on the price spike but will still keep watch.

Maybe stick to Base metals, or even better, Gold!

[not held]

edgescape
7 months ago

Seems I made a bit of a mistake selling AZS.

Although the Fe content is high this isn't a showstopper as feared. After doing some research I did try and get back in couple days ago without luck. The instos did well to fool everyone on the selloff including myself

Also it appears ALB may be losing interest in ltr as a result of Ginas 19% stake. So there is speculation they might go for other coys.

Back to business as usual. Up another 8%.