Forum Topics HCL HCL USA All the Way!

Pinned straw:

Added 9 months ago

Todays announcement means Adelaide is moving lock, stock & barrel to the 31,000 sq ft factory in Columbus OHIO - bad for Australia, brilliant for XTE because we will now have the much vaunted 'Made in America' sticker which is a must have for the USA DoD 'rich budgets'.

Also reading between the lines of the orders to date, they are bascially saying their inventory has been stripped which means the FY23 inventory build up of $25m has been turned over - and its just October...another 8 months to go...and we have major wars on two fronts now! Rough calculations have sales already at $40m v FY23 total sales of $89m

My cracked, suspect crystal ball is telling me FY24 Rev of $100 to $115m & NPAT of $11m -$12m - maybe a maiden FY24 dividend. This ain't one for the ethical investors, greenies, loonies or wokes, nor those who snigger at the line "God I love the smell of napalm in the morning' but war, unfortunately, is a reality, best one be protected, and the XTEK product is very highly regarded.

Rudyboy
9 months ago

They will have been offered a big grant on a dollar for dollar basis plus a tax break that would make your eyes water. Probably get a spanking new factory which can be tailored for lean manufacturing. Labour rates on non-skilled will be cheap too.