Forum Topics MP1 MP1 Financials

Pinned straw:

Added 6 months ago

Since Megaport is a big following here I'll start with a straw with the results and leave the deep dive for others.

1deb24955c6716f7e8f056d958d08826c87839.png

A bit of concern with some KPIs being flat QoQ.

MP1 at one stage down more than 20%. Was tempted to buy that dip (8.95) but seems to have recovered.

Management did flag this for long time..in fact, they are probably running little ahead than the guidance in my opinion( because of USD strength).

In fact, They have said that we will be running cash flow positive this year, investing in sales and results will be seen from Q4 of FY24.

My thesis is intact and I liked what i heard in a meeting today. On the run, will do little more detailed straw later.

Its definitely not hitting ball out of the park but not a bad result. It proved that it will be self sufficient at the same time investing in sales machines and bringing new products in the market - all bodes well for future growth. I hope the share goes down to $3 and i can buy more....

edgescape
6 months ago

@Valueinvestor0909 I think the rout is driven by market sentiment in tech stocks right now. SP500 down another 1%.

Doesn't matter if you have free cashflow or not. Investors will simply discount the amount further with higher expected interest rates. Have noticed this on a couple of tech stocks I'm watching.

As you said before at least MP1 is on track.