Forum Topics TLX TLX Risks

Pinned straw:

Last edited 5 months ago

Guess we will expect an ASX price query on Monday. Down 10% from 10.47

208a862fa35c9453a0304c38ea491a137cba87.png

If there was bad news on any of these we should have halted:

* EU / UK approvals (still waiting than 15 months)

* Brazil approvals

* Progress on other trials

* Nuclear medicine supply chain issues ???

Apart from that, I didn't see anything from the brokers as well last night. Nothing really changed in the last 24 hours.

Behaving like a small cap right now rather than a safe biotech, except going the wrong way.

[held]

Remorhaz
5 months ago

I was also wondering on this @edgescape - couldn't see any news

The most recent piece of information via Sentieo was their Dec 11th Press Release: "First Patient Dosed in U.S. Expanded Access Program for TLX250-CDx, Telix's Breakthrough Kidney Cancer Imaging Agent" - (& no other presentations, announcements, filings, transcripts or press releases since then that I can see)

As you say no Broker research updates (even from UBS who cover TLX - last update from them was Oct 19th) - then again WBT (at nearly $1B jumped UP 15% on friday on no news as well)

Maybe something will pop up next week?

DISC: Also Held in RL & SM

edgescape
5 months ago

There is an upcoming readout for PNT2002 from Point Biopharma some time in December this month (also subject to a takeover offer from Eli Lilly 1.4bn)

The company expects results from its late-stage study of experimental therapy, PNT2002, to treat a type of advanced prostate cancer later this month..

TD Cowen analyst Boris Peaker estimated there is a 60% chance of positive results from the study, which is likely to lift the stock further.

Lilly will then need to raise its offer, with a second bidder also likely, Peaker said in a note last month.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/deals/eli-lilly-extends-tender-offer-buy-point-biopharma-dec-15-2023-12-04/

Lantheus also has commercial rights to develop the treatment if successful and are also making milestone payments potentially worth 1.8bn

Morgan Stanley in the coverage of Novartis and Point Biopharma noted the following (they do not cover Telix):

bede8864c0608186967e19664366094d373693.png

So I guess PNT2002 is grabbing all the headlines. I don't think this warrants a 10% drop as the market for PSMA treatment is indeed big, but probably not good when MS only mentions Pluvicto and PNT2002.

I noticed Clarity fell only a little. Clarity has been on a tear lately so that little fall is surprising when compared to Telix.

In addition, there could be tax loss selling for US investors as the US end of year approaches.

edgescape
5 months ago

From IBJ the results of pnt2002

https://www.ibj.com/articles/point-biopharma-shares-sink-11-on-study-results-lilly-acquisition-still-up-in-air

Pnt trading below Lilly offer price