Forum Topics Novatti Group Ltd General Discussion
DrWho
3 weeks ago

CanadianAussie

NOV keeps on ticking boxes, active management team and well funded for its growth (~50% yoy), H1FY21 total revenue hits $8.2m --> $17m(*) for FY21

At 36c, its MC is roughly $80m where it should have a higher multiple, perhaps 7x $17M ~~ $120M + $10M cash = $130m MC conservatively?

i like EML but the reward from NOV can be much more attractive at today prices!  I will just have both :D

cheung516
5 months ago

Does anybody here know why there's 11m circa of employee benefits in the financials of NOV?

CanadianAussie
5 months ago

I'm more curious as to why jbw93 keeps deleting his valuation to add the exact same one and also what valuation method he's using to come to an 800% under valued result. $2.50 intrinsic value seems too good to be true but if I'm missing something I'd love to know so I can dive deeper into this one.

Icarus
5 months ago

I wanted to add my two cents and agree with CanadianAussie. Abusing straws to gain publicity and visability with no evidence not only makes it look like a shameless pump but also dilutes the collective evidence based straws that make up the majority of the community.

Noddy74
5 months ago

I can get to $1.80ish if they grew revenue 50% year on year on year and grew opex only modestly (revenue only grew 33% in 2020). With more realistic assumptions I value it as 0.20-0.25. I'll keep an eye on it though - looks like a poor man's EML.

@investmentbaker "NOV has ~$16m of annualised sales and is cashflow breakeven - so at 20x sales share price will be over $1 per share." Where are you getting NOV being cash flow breakeven from? I'm looking at their recent 4C and their net cash from operating activities was NEGATIVE $1,658,000 current quarter and NEGATIVE $2,667,000 ytd (6 months). Am I missing something?