Forum Topics DUB DUB Dubber Corp Ltd General Discussion
AUROPAL
one year ago

Did anyone attend the Dubber results call?

I was unable to due to other committments but I'd love to hear how it went and the questions management copped.

AUROPAL
one year ago

Anyone know why Dubber has jumped 28% on Friday and 31% over the last week?

The only announcement on Friday was the exercising of a bunch of options, most of which are at NIL price, or am I misreading that?

I would have thought that would cause the SP to drop?

Solvetheriddle
one year ago

@AUROPAL ive actually got no idea. i have read DUb being accused of being a fraud etc, which would not surprise me, but it probably means that there are alot of shorts in the stock. a lot of shorts mean a lot of volatiltiy as they are want to cover at any movement up in the share price. so exaggerates moves up and down. who made this stuff legal? could be just that

reddogaustin
one year ago

AUROPAL
one year ago

@reddogaustin that could be it although if a material win surely should have caused an announcement from Dubber themselves?

@Solvetheriddle I might have missed them but I haven’t seen any short reports or articles calling Dubber an outright fraud I.e. Wirecard, but certainly some questionable accounting practices were applied that have since been corrected with disastrous impact on results.

Would love to read any short reports you’re aware of if you can link them.

Solvetheriddle
one year ago

@AUROPAL there are no short reports as far as i know, but i have heard a couple of people questioning the business model and unit economics, fraud mentioned, if i recall Rask and Ausbiz people commented, but with disclaimers so they dont get sued, of course. given the below (last 6 halves, rev/pbt/cfo) i think the stock would attract shorters, in this market environment, imo.

1cc7c8930830b74d23c7e1b0ab24b7efbc07ce.png

reddogaustin
one year ago

I am assuming Mr Market emotions are at play here. On a beaten down stock, any news that seems good, material or not, may act as chum in the water for retail buy-er-seller-sharks to frenzy on and drive a price higher.

AUROPAL
2 years ago

Given the recent issues with their annual report and having to do very large restatements, I find it hard to trust the figures in their unaudited 4C's now.

You'd think they'd have learnt their lesson but they've still got a lot of trust to earn back.

DUB cash receipts on sales reported

7c251eec51c75313a8598fad3c51ecd38c0fe0.png

hmmmmm