Forum Topics ERD ERD Share registry used for purchases
takezo
3 years ago

Just for anyone elses benefit.

Confirmed with SW that I bought the ASX listing. Spoke to Cmputershare NZ and was told that all their admin goes through their NZ site, so a seperate account is required to the AU one. Not the greatest experience from an end user perspective.

takezo
3 years ago

Just a question for anyone else who has purchased shares in Eroad.

After my purchase I was a bit surprised to recieve share registry info from computershare NZ requiring a seperate Computershare account. It's a bit of a pain having yet another place where shares are administered, however the main issue is that for Bank Account details, it's asking for an NZ bank account. Just wondering what happens if they pay out a dividend eventually and if there any tax implications?

takezo
3 years ago

Thanks for the reply @Gromit.

This is where I'm really confused and hence why I've asked for advise from others who have also purchased. So I purchased through Selfwealth and just checked my portfolio and the price I paid and the price showing is definitely the ASX listing.

Furthermore the contract note shows ASX as the market for the purchase.

I tried calling Computershare yesterday, but they were beyond useless and were insisting the ERD is only listed on NZ stock exchange.