Forum Topics PLY PLY PLY - PlaySide Studios Limited
Strawman
7 months ago

ALERT!

Sadly, Gerry from Playside has had to postpone today's meeting.

We're working to find a new time and will update you ASAP.

Shapeshifter
7 months ago

Thanks for the alert from the Strawcave Strawman!

Bradbury
6 months ago

Hi @Strawman any word yet on when this meeting is able to be rescheduled to?

Strawman
6 months ago

Sadly no.. originally it was meant to be "sometime in October."

I'll ping them now and try and chase it up. Thanks for the reminder.

Strawman
8 months ago

Was able to lock in a meeting with Gerry Sakkas from Playside. The only day that worked (August 24) was one where we already have another meeting (EVS), so it'll be a busy day!

Hackofalltrades
9 months ago

I think I should come back and take another good look at these guys. Their business seems to be in a stronger position than 2 years ago and the share price has returned to more reasonable levels.

My views on the business fundamentally have not changed.

WFH remains a stabilising factor on the business, though it now seems to be growing into something that might provide some value compared to the market cap.

The original IP remains where the blue sky money is to be made.

I found this slide absolutely fascinating. As someone used to gaming with a mouse, I wonder when people might see the light...

6a7e6f0c33adecec91ccd53efc9ccb5710228c.png

This pic looks from the warcraft world, which is an enormous franchise.

b4d19eff44aaa2ac845ac049a8a7239467d64a.png

Bradbury
9 months ago

@Hackofalltrades For now the Blue Sky money could be some time off. The numbers for the World Boss full release give me the sense that they have essentially given up on that IP as I haven't been able to find much promotion / new reviews online.

In the mean time they do seem to be doing ok out of being arms and legs on games like WoW.

Full release date was 27th June

51e9a1f66297abc6b54eec91f7c3eabd4a919c.jpeg

Rocket6
12 months ago

@Bradbury another high quality post mate, your PLY analysis is top drawer stuff. Keep it up!