Forum Topics DMP DMP DTS payout

My DTS funds were deposited into my account yesterday. Hope everyone else's payout has been sorted.

Thought I'd give an update on my DTS payout. I was very slack with my correspondence and only filled out and emailed the paperwork through on September 27th. Today I received a Chess holding statement to adivse I no longer hold DTS. While I haven't received my payout, hopefully this means the wheels are in motion.

wishkey
3 years ago

Any progress here? I am still waiting - have heard crickets and am kicking myself for not selling at 22.5c whilst it still traded!

UPDATE 28/11: Received a cheque in the mail (why?) for the balance of my holding. Fairly long delay, but finally got paid!

I received a phone call and subsequent email on Thursday from Automic(?), whoever the relevant registry is, that they needed a copy of my passport for the Israeli tax exemption. I thought it was odd as I had submitted this already but at least I know they're doing something and haven't forgotten me.

umop3pisdn
2 years ago

FWIW; called Advanced Share Registry today to follow up and was advised a cheque had been posted to me last week.

Wheels in motion it seems.

Strawman
3 years ago

Hi Rowey27 -- i received my funds on Sep 21. It's ludicrous that AWS reckons they havent received a date for payout. 

I'd call back and if you cant get someone to help you, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Sorry to hear you're having problems.

umop3pisdn
3 years ago

I too haven't yet received anything.

It doesn't help that I had not entered my bank details in to the registry for DTS *FOREHEAD SLAP*

I called the registry to see if I could add them now or cancel the cheque (which there was no information about) and was advised the ability to add/amend my bank details has been closed.

It seems as though I now have to wait for the Israeli tax authority to sign off on my receiving the full amount of the value of the shares without being taxed. *SECOND FOREHEAD SLAP*

Neither have I.