Forum Topics CSL CSL SPP Reminder
Rick
2 years ago

Just a reminder to CSL shareholders that the share offer closes next Monday. To be eligible your application payment must be received by 5pm (AEDT) on Monday, 7 Feb 2022. To be on the safe side allow at least 2 business days for your payment to be processed. I wouldn’t leave it any later than Wednesday this week to be sure. If you haven’t downloaded it already, there is a bit of fiddling around to get to the SPP letter of offer.

I think this could be a great opportunity. Unless the share price sky rockets to above $273 on close of trade next Monday, the SPP offer price will be at a 2% discount to the average share price over the 5 trading days leading up to next Monday’s close (including Monday 7h Feb). Using the current share price as an indicator, you could be buying CSL for approx $252 per share. I think there is a potential upside of over 20% to a target price of $330. In most market down turns CSL is a safe haven. This time it has been different. The blood collection centres in the US have been severely impacted by COVID. Plasma is their core business. CSL has also been caught up in the general health sector headwinds and overall market downturn. This could be the opportunity of a lifetime, and I think safer than most out there! Good luck! :)

Cheers

Rick

Hi Rick

I love a bull case!

also remember that CSL has just gone through the largest raising ever on the market into a soft market, so that cant help

I bought some in the dip last week as a hedge into the raise

as long as the new acquisition is not a clanger should be good buying

good luck