Forum Topics SHP SHP Technical Analysis
TEPCapital
2 years ago

Certainly shaping up very well leading into a period of heightened newsflow. Here's the daily chart, below. Former resistance at 19.5c has turned into support. SHP seems to be consolidating now in the low 20s which sets us up well for a push into the high 20s/ low 30s upon release of the upcoming newsflow. The main events/ price-sensitive newsflow on the horizon, include:

1. Analysis of core samples of OHM-02 (first hole) end of next week
  2. OHM-01 (second hole) drilling completion in early May
  3. Resource upgrade due May
  4. Scoping study due June

The last two points (the resource upgrade and the scoping study) are the major news events that should generate significant interest and a revaluation of the stock. In saying that, if the OHM-02 results come back favourable (which I suspect will be the case), then the market may already start pricing in the resource upgrade and scoping study results. Of course, no one has a crystal ball here, and I might be wrong, but I'd like to think there is some major upside to the share price incoming. Let's see.

5e6676af8f378325bf5247ad64958d2ed6bdf0.png

bjbart
2 years ago

Hey @TEPCapital,

Thanks for sharing your hard work on this name. Very much appreciated. I’d be interested in hearing your thoughts on the hypothetical scenario that if the Russia-Ukraine war stopped tomorrow, how would that effect your thesis? Clearly this has been a potential tailwind for the company and price rise catalyst for potash, but how much would it effect your outlook on the company given that hopefully this war doesn’t last forever.