Forum Topics AHI AHI AHI General Discussion
Bradbury
2 years ago

Hi @Saiton

I have been a holder of AHI in the past, and as you have noted it is well off its previous lofty heights. This is due to the company failing to deliver on revenue for any of its contracts or partnerships to date (and punished further in a market that is now looking for actual revenue). Myself and a few other members have covered it in previous straws.

I still check in on this one every now and then and part of the reason for the bump is another announcement of the Bearn agreement being integrated ready for commercialization. Before you jump in have a bit of a read on the history of this one and how its played out so far. (Also the results of other partnerships that are already in the market). The announcement by itself sounds promising, but I would beware until the company actually starts to see some $$.

If on the other hand you are looking for a technical / momentum trade, I have nothing to offer there besides the fact the stock does have some big swings.

Saiton
2 years ago

Thanks @Bradbury

I notice and read the past comments and noted the commercialization also. Think I will just hold off to see if theres any merrit to it. Thanks again