Forum Topics HLF HLF Halo Foods general discussion
Strawman
2 years ago

Nice work on lining up the Halo CEO @TEPCapital

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

TEPCapital
2 years ago

Unfortunately, Jourdan Thompson (HLF CFO) has gone cold on us. I'm still keen to get him on asap and will push for it again. In the meantime, if you have any immediate questions, please shoot them off below and I will put them to Jourdan in a 1:1 phone call tomorrow and report back. Thanks.

SaberX
2 years ago

Thanks unfortunate TEP. Without prying is there any reason? THought it would be agood chance for engagement with prospective and current shareholders. Nevertheless, good effort trying.

TEPCapital
2 years ago

I agree Saber, it seems like a wasted opportunity in my opinion! No reason was given, he simply didn't respond to the email from Strawman and I.

Currently, I am getting most of my information second-hand from the #3 HLF shareholder (an individual investor) who speaks with management regularly.

I seem to have fallen off JT's priority list, unfortunately! (I'm probably Top 50, but certainly not T20!).

Plenty happening in the business apparently. Rhian is moving on to an Ambassador role, for reasons which are unknown to me.

JT has said that he can't provide commentary on share price movements but he still believes The Healthy Mummy (THM) is a good acquisition, a couple of months on from the transaction itself.

He said that there is not a lot of newsflow that they can share on THM with the market because the bulk of the revenue from that business is subscription based.

The business is apparently no different since they acquired it. (Thus, I'm hoping we see $20-25m+ revenue, $5m+ EBITDA for the full year!).

The soft launch of the wellness app has gone well in their view.

The THM execs (not Rhian) are apparently running the show with incentive programs (on the THM side of the business).

We will find out if the THM earnouts have been hit for year-end 30th June 2022 ($25m rev, $5m EBITDA) at the end of August (60 day process).

JT also has mentioned that they are not keen on the massive discounting sales strategy of THM and might look to wind that back.