Forum Topics DDR DDR Director Buying
occy
2 years ago

I'm not generally one to place too much stock into director buying as while they might know the business better than anyone, that doesn’t necessarily mean that translates into them being fantastic investors generally. However as a long term investor of Dicker Data I've watched it grow into the largest holding in my portfolio so I follow it a bit closer than some other companies.

One thing I’ve noticed is the COO of DDR, Vladimir Mitnovetski, has been a regular on-market trader of the company over the past several years and seems to have a keen eye for when DDR’s valuation appears stretched and pulls the trigger on some significant sized sales. Before and during the pandemic he was a regular purchaser of smallish parcels of shares riding the price up to over $11 until March ‘21 when he offloaded over $2.5m worth. Not even a month passed as the share price dropped to around $10 and under before the accrual of small parcels began again. This time riding the price up to mid $14 in Nov ‘21 when he offloaded over $0.5m worth and again around DDR’s all time high.

Recently as the share price has retreated back into the $12’s and under the past month and lo and behold the purchase of smaller parcels by Mr Mitnovetski have begun again. Given his solid track record around his trading I thought this might be of interest to some.