Forum Topics PWH PWH Workplace culture
Noddy74
2 years ago

Further to @Pheadrus straw on management, PWH rates 2.4 stars on Glassdoor. Some companies can just get on bad runs but there are some common threads among the reviews such as a misogynistic culture and an expectation that workers will routinely do substantial unrewarded overtime. They do like the free food though! It is perhaps not surprising that employee churn was the one KPI management missed on. Some example reviews from the past year:

c48eeecc9bdd95d0b73d367e70d2bcafdc2fee.png

5cae8a5667dbdd1645d9f31e8874e3eb42b296.png

30b5ebf0ca73d7967bde34080e2d068e1fa098.png

Interesting tech but I think there's enough red flags here alone that it would be an avoid from me.

Duffshot38
2 years ago

Each to your own I just find glassdoor as good an indicator of employers as Facebook and Instagram are of the real world. ..... The noisy grumpy negative people get lots of air.

In addition the people really motivated to comment are those the company didnt want any more and let go or didnt promote or who are not performing.

It is worth looking at I guess I just dont give it much weighting compared to talking directly with employees. As far as PWR goes I have met quite a few and they have all been very positive.