Forum Topics SOM SOM General
mushroompanda
2 years ago

https://youtu.be/jBkMuKpq-lI

This is a really good podcast episode with the CEO of SomnoMed, hosted by a SOM BDM and a owner a dental clinic that fits oral appliances.

What stood out to me was the key priority of really going after the hearts and minds of medical practitioners - sleep physicians, GPs, cardiologists, etc.

Noddy74
2 years ago

Made a mental note to have another look at Somnomed after reporting season. I looked at it when Michael pitched it back in March and although I liked it, I felt they were doing a really good job pushing a boulder up a steep hill. I prefer heading downhill - it helps cover up all sorts of mistakes. But not only have they continued to deliver there was one thing that tipped the balance for me. On the investor call only two people asked a question and @mushroompanda was one of them. On Hot Copper it gets less love than syphilis. The only place it is getting spoken about is right here. I like those setups. Now just need to figure out if it's an opportunity or a trap...

811898786a659e674a828b39145dde64b84445.png

mushroompanda
2 years ago

Nice one @Noddy74

"Gets less love than syphilis on Hotcopper" just so happens to be an item on my investment checklist.