Forum Topics Mach7 Technologies - General Discussion
mikebrisy
2 years ago

Starting a general discussion on M7T, as I think it is an interesting company, I don't know much about it and I haven't come across anyone who does.

Of course, the point I missed in my Straw this morning, is that one reason for the discount to valuation is the lumpiness of revenue that is realised on big contracts that follow the capital model. But we are seeing a continuation of the ternds towards subsciption and in in FY22 went well past 50%. So earning quality will improve over time.

A few questions on my mind:

• Don't know much about management or Board, although CEO is experienced, having been CEO of Imaging On Call from 2008-2011 (it was acquired at then end of 2010)
  • Not sure what to make of the share register. Holdings by insiders less than we'd hope for
  • Don't really understand how its offering in the market differs from $PME from a functionality perspective

What am I missing? Or if this continues to grow for another year or two, is it going to pop up on everyone's radar when the search begins again in earnest for good growth stocks.

Timocracy
2 years ago

@mikebrisy I appreciate the observations and insights on the straws you've added recently. I second the suggestion for a brief chat about it on the BG podcast @Strawman because it might fit the description quite well! And in 10 years you guys can either say you're responsible for a 50x bagger by bringing it to the community's attention oooooor let it disappear into the podcast ether if it goes to zero :')