Forum Topics Journalytic
Duffshot38
2 years ago

Stumbled across this today which looks like a really interesting tool - havent tried it yet, have no experience with it, but am keen to explore it some more and thought I would pass it on as sounds like something very iseful if it works

https://journalytic.com/journal

Timocracy
2 years ago

That's actually pretty cool. There is a personal view of private commentary and note taking on SM that I'm sure you've seen and probably used in the same way but this does look really cool, as if they've been A/B testing with focus groups for a while!

Dominator
2 years ago

Thanks for the tip.

This is the exact tool I have been looking for with my investing to streamline the notes process. Previously used OneNote but the features with tags, reminders, contracts, checklists etc really allows you to become much more accountable to yourself without a heap lot of manual work to keep track of things.

Highly recommend everyone takes a look!

Dominator
2 years ago

@Strawman would love to see a common tags feature (with colours) on Strawman like Journalytic has. For example, #Postive/Negative, #CaptialRaise, #red/yellow/greenFlag.

Duffshot38
2 years ago

Yes have started to play with it and it definitely has potential. My biggest issue is sticking to these kind of packages but it has a lot of in built features and means it can be a key part in your process.

Strawman
2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion @Dominator

There's somewhat of an existing roadmap, so it all has to fit I to a wider plan, but I think that's a workable idea.