Forum Topics PPH PPH Buyout
AbelianGrape
one year ago

Has anyone been following the story about Pushpay being bought out? I sold my shares not long after the takeover bid was announced, and I haven't paid much attention since then (even though their investor relations seem to think I still have voting rights).

From what little I've seen, some of the big shareholders want to vote against the bid, and now they've just gone into a Trading Halt today because of an impending "material announcement". Surely it has to be related to buyout. It all seems a bit weird.

Thoughts?

AUROPAL
one year ago

I sold out my holdings after the takeover bid was recommended by the board.

If the buyout totally fails then I might look to buy in again on the SP drop as it's still a company I like and believe will continue to grow and generate a lot of cash, albeit at a slower rate than it has in the past.

AbelianGrape
one year ago

Still no resolution on the buyout proposal. Latest announcement (yesterday) is that they have until 7pm NZ time tonight (Wednesday 15th) to come up with a new plan. I'm keenly interested (for those who remember their classic Aussie movies).

CGTaylor
one year ago

New scheme offer with increased price now announced. NZ$1.42 per share, up 6% from the previous offer of $1.34

https://files.q4europe.com/ClientAdmin/DownloadCenter/15720157/2023-03-15-21-28-52/Pushpay%20agrees%20new%20Scheme%20offer.pdf

AUROPAL
one year ago

I guess well done to those who held onto their shares, they've earned themselves another 6%.