Forum Topics PNV PNV Risks

Pinned straw:

Added one year ago

Announcement to finalize revenue performance

Nnyck777
one year ago

Could it be first 7 million dollar month? I am optimistic this is SR time to shine since coming on board- is the new CEO strategy working?

mikebrisy
one year ago

It will be interesting to see. $ARX posted softer receipts in their final Q, and Integra posted 2.6% pcp growth for Q3 in their tissue segment. So I am looking to $PNV’s number for Q3 (which I hope they give) to see how they are tracking in the US from a competitive perspective. If they can sustain significantly stronger growth in the US, which is where the competition are focusing their efforts, then that would bode well for the long term (i.e., thesis supporting).

I’d also hope for an update to see if sales have started in India, as they were still getting set up at the 1H report.

SP action in the last couple of months since DW funded his house purchase has been awful. But other than that, there has been no news, which I guess the market has taken as bad news.

I’m glad they did the halt to ensure no leaky ship syndrome!

west
one year ago

should be interesting either way. Market will not take to kindly if there is a significant drop in the growth/revenue

west
one year ago

last two trading halts by Polynovo

Sep - 2022 FDA Clearance announcements

Jan 2020 - $2million sales month

lets hope it continues to be positive