Forum Topics WBT WBT Concern

Pinned straw:

Added 12 months ago

The sudden pullback (16+%) in the SP yesterday makes me worry that there might be a leaky ship, with some information pending, despite no ASX announcement.

I like (I thought) what the company is doing and want to believe that everything is "Ridgy Didge", but this is the second time (the first being just before the Capital Raise) over a couple of months something like this has happened.

Should I be concerned???? Is there something in the pipeline that a few know about?

Just wondering if I am alone here, or if the expert Brain's Trust out there, believe that it just part of a "normal" fluctuation???

TIA

loshell
12 months ago

I've been meaning to circle back and write some more forum posts on Weebit, but to my mind based on everything I've researched, I think Weebit's valuation is unjustified in the extreme and given the increasing short interest in the stock, I would expect wild fluctuations in the SP and a general downward trajectory over the short to medium term. I'm close enough to conviction on this that I'm thinking about getting a brokerage account that will allow me to open a short position...

14dce9ccf55391a53331d570de0980f8826e64.png

Remorhaz
12 months ago

Could be this ...

17 May 2023 – In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 3.19A.2, please see attached an Appendix 3Y – Change of Director’s Interest Notice

A director (Mr Nissan-Cohen) sold down 300,000 ordinary shares @ $6.57 in an off market trade

loshell
12 months ago

True dat @Remorhaz, but that was only disclosed today and in theory should not have been known to folks before today i.e. shouldn't explain yesterday's price action, unless the buyer dumped the 300k shares on market and created a herd panic sell, or someone(s) got wind of the director's sale.

Also, the left hand would not appear to know what the right hand is doing over at Weebit...

f865b66c8d8593fd78e33d0f9b81b9bafa691e.png

But on May 11 300k unlisted options were turned into the shares which were sold yesterday:

5d61f1fa96a03abd20003cc9ccec2c79de568b.png

and those 300k shares were sold yesterday and disclosed today an hour after releasing the response to the ASX query...

36474b0a36ffaf32a34290f57824f0b9458c50.png

Macca571
12 months ago

As I mentioned ......... smells of something. But then it might??? just be coincidence!!!

loshell
12 months ago

It smells of not having an established insider trading policy/process.