Forum Topics CU6 CU6 Broker/Analyst Views

Pinned straw:

Straw deleted
mikebrisy
11 months ago

I do worry when I see an analyst post a -40% TP move when there is not that much changing in the business or its environment. Maybe it says more about the analyst than the company?

I look forward to reading this one.

Disc: Not held

edgescape
11 months ago

Jefferies has $2.50 price target. However they were lead managers in the listing along with Bell Potter

0d8f677b66bb489fbecd00a1a5451c74e71bb2.png

Totally justified that many finance people will see this as another one of these "science projects" that may not provide shareholder return.

I haven't had time to go through the whole prospectus as it is pretty long, but this was one IPO to steer clear of due to number of shares in escrow.

[held]

Bear77
11 months ago

The -40% TP move by Wilsons was not Clarity (CU6) @mikebrisy - it was UNI (Universal Store Holdings).

mikebrisy
11 months ago

Yeh @Bear77 my comment related to Wilson’s and $UNI. I think what happened is that I clicked the link on the Wilson’s pdf, did a quick scan, left the browser to do some other research on $UNI and retail, and when I returned to the SM browser, posted my comment on your adjacent $CU6 post, unaware I was in another straw/forum. It was my last act at end of a long day of equity research! Thanks for the pick up.