Forum Topics PNV PNV News

Pinned straw:

Added 12 months ago

More DW buying this morning and Macquarie set price target of $2.75.

mikebrisy
12 months ago

$23k .... that's what happens when you splurge on real estate. Still, good on him for sending the signal. You can count on DW to have a go.

@Rick is Macquarie initiating, or is this an upgrade? ($2.75 is ahead of where I am, and I needed 55% revenue growth in FY23 to justify a lower SP. Still, its an academic argument, coz we are both well ahead of the market.)

Remorhaz
12 months ago

@mikebrisy From the service I have access to I can see that both Macquarie and Bank of America released broker reports on the 7th of June (I can take a look at them if you wish)

e.g. the Macquarie report is an Outperform with a 12m PT of $2.75 (no change) and their key points included:

• Total sales in FY23 YTD (to 31-May-23) were up +54.5% vs pcp to A $59.1m, with another record month of sales in May-23
  • Sales are accelerating on a monthly basis, supported by sales in new markets, additional uptake of recently launched MTX in the US
  • We see several near-term positive catalysts for PNV, with a significant longer-term opportunity in additional indications. Retain Outperform

These don't appear to be initiation reports either since I can see that Macquarie for instance released reports on PNV on Feb 23 2023, Nov 22 2022, Oct 6 2022, Sep 19 2022 and so on many times back to 2018

Rick
11 months ago

@mikebrisy I don’t have access to individual analyst price targets. It looks like @Remorhaz has helped out with these. Simply Wall Street shows a consensus 12 month price target from 6 analysts of $2.25. However, analysts forecasts are not within a statistically confident range of agreement.

1ff363ba388c1498a1981230c9c5c39a483659.jpeg

mikebrisy
11 months ago

Thanks @Rick and @Remorhaz . I use MarketScreener.Com (paid), Simply Wall Street (free) and Trading View (free) which all have different views of price targets and consensus history for price, earnings and revenue. None identify analysts, although MarketScreener does have a new service which picks up some.

i have subscribed in the past to FNArena, which reports daily updates on a decent sample of the analysts, with a two sentence summary and consensus on PT, earnings and DPS. I wasn’t sure I was getting value from that service, so am trying for a while without it.