Forum Topics AHC AHC ASX Announcements

Pinned straw:

Straw deleted
Strawman
one year ago

This is a solid win, not just in dollar terms (it's more than 1/3 or the latest half's total revenue, and close to double the contract with Maple View), but each reference site strengthens the sales proposition and speaks to the competitive positioning given the tender process. Also helps justify the recent increase in sales resourcing.

I suspect contract wins will be rather lumpy, but a few more deals like this could really move the dial in terms of profitability and help boost the recurring software revenue component.

Would be nice to see them start to better reap the rewards of a long period of investment.

I've tried to reach out to the CEO Clayton Astles before with no luck, but will give it another push.

Wini
one year ago

I'll try an intro for you @Strawman, I think Clayton has taken a "heads down, bum up" approach to the last few years but it looks like they are coming out of the other side of Covid affects now and would be great to hear the story first hand.

Strawman
one year ago

Legend! Thanks @Wini

edgescape
one year ago

Couldn't do much analysis on the win as I was at work. But I do share the same thoughts regarding the significance of this win as it will put AHC on the radar of other peers.

Talking about peers, would have been good to find out who was bidding on the contract so we have a better picture of the competition in this space.

But that is highly unlikely given there could be some confidentiality agreement.

Good to see some liquidity today as well although the candle looks a bit "wicky". Stale holders exiting most likely - sp was north of 40c years back

8d8597a3ea368956d4008930e27af0e4507cb7.png